Thursday, December 7, 2023

Crazy Planet

(Satan is the prince of this world.)

Yesterday, I got home at 6 p.m. and enjoyed a quick smoke. Then I soon noticed that Rice-Boy Larry was nowhere to be found. So I gave him a call using my ancient smartphone.

I said, “What are you up to?”

“I’m at a PC room with my friends.”

“Do you want me to make you dinner?”

“Yes, I’m about to run to the house in a couple of minutes.”

“You don’t need to run. Just take your time.”

“But I’m trying to keep in shape.”

“OK. Do as you will.”

Rice-Boy’s big goal in life is to one day finish a marathon. Why? I have no fucking idea. Yet my kid is always jogging from here to there. And I have to tell you motherfuckers the truth. When it comes to exercise, he has a great deal of stamina. The kid never seems to get tired out. I call him three-lung Larry.

I threw twelve Chinese dumplings into the air fryer and served them to my boy with two apples for dessert. I’m trying to make sure that we’re both eating enough fruit and vegetables.

After his arrival, he told me some news about the Dragon Lady.

“Mom texted me today.”

My heart fell to my feet. “What does she want?”

“She’s coming to visit me on Monday, and she’s planning on spending the night.”

I sighed heavily. “Wow. That sucks.”

“Should I tell her to get a motel?”

I shook my head. “I don’t think it would be legal. We’re still a couple in the eyes of law.”

It’s tough to dissolve a marriage here in South Korea. No-fault divorces don’t exist on the peninsula, so both parties have to agree to part ways before the union is considered kaput in the eyes of Big Brother. If there is no meeting of the minds, then the aggrieved party must hire a lawyer in order to prove beyond a doubt that he’s suffered terrible injuries due to his spouse’s abuse. The threshold is extremely high.

I sat on the sofa and watched Fox News. A sixth-grade girl went on a field trip, and the school administrators asked her to share a bed with a boy who identifies as a female. The parents are now suing the district for monetary damages. They are asking for millions and millions of dollars.

Then I switched the channel to Netflix and viewed several episodes of the Australian prison drama Wentworth. One of the guards is currently going crazy because he buried the former warden alive in the woods. Wentworth is truly a hidden gem. It’s a glorious X-rated soap opera filled with sex and violence. It comes with my highest recommendation.

I eventually walked to my bedroom at 9 p.m. and enjoyed a quick wank before sleeping like the dead. The alarm sounded at 5 a.m., and I drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the headlines on my smartphone while taking a nasty shit.

A 41-year-old Korean woman was sentenced to thirteen years in prison for forcing her co-worker into prostitution. Over the course of thirty-six months, this lady made close to half a million dollars by turning her acquaintance into a sex slave. And here’s the kicker. The victim’s husband was also found guilty of aiding and abetting in the crime. He was handed a six-year sentence for his bad behavior.

Yet I didn’t find the story the least bit shocking. After all, Satan is the prince of this fallen world, so good luck trying to smell the roses on this crazy planet.

(Did you like this post? Then read my novel for free. Click here.) 

(Give my message board a try.)

19 comments:

  1. Go git you some Dragon Lady Butt Secks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So let me ask you this. Are you a fuckhead or a retard?

      Delete
    2. Retarded Fuckhead, loolz.

      Delete
  2. No matter how sweet she is to you do not insert weener. Giver her a call and tell her it’s not a good idea to stay the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sage advice. This does not bode well.

      Delete
  3. Let her enter the abode....step out for whatever....return at noon the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be the beast. buy spray paint and knife sharpener. expand opening on crabtraps. borrow buddies car. blind every security camera in building. load crabpots in car. lie in wait for dragon lady. dispatch. field dress on waterproof tarp. box processed meat into boxes. carry to car. drive to ocean. load into pots. submerge. hit chicken joint on way home and enjoy fried bird and soju. Ask Lord for forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retard or fuckhead? It's definitely one or the other.

      Delete
    2. “Box processed meat…”. That is funny. Lol

      Delete
    3. fuckhead the retard (the first)December 8, 2023 at 10:12 PM

      Sovelly solly is no more. Henceforth my nom de guerre is Fuckhead the Retard (the first) (peace be upon him).

      Delete
    4. I know you are but what am I?

      Delete
  5. Find park with bushes. Lay down a few cardboard boxes. Take a few heavy bedspreads or sleeping bag and post up for the night. Bring donuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little too cold for that type of nonsense.

      Delete
  6. Time to flee to America IMMEDIATELY. I thought you were divorced by now also? Don’t take her back!

    -Sunflower 🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans on taking her back. We'll see what happens.

      Delete
  7. I think you should name one of you blog posts “Itchy Nipples.”

    ReplyDelete